[Ansteorra-textiles] North Textile Meeting

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Thu Jan 9 09:28:00 PST 2003

Guess I missed the meeting. OOPS....course, weekdays are bad for me living
up in Northkeep. But I'm interested, really, I am.

Next question: Anyone here planning on coming to wInterKingdom, that would
like to teach classes? I find myself in serious need of garbmaking type
classes, and anything else you can come up with!

Amanda Blackwolf
autocrat, wInterKingdom