[Ansteorra-textiles] North Textile Meeting

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jan 12 13:23:16 PST 2003

Morgan said all there really was to say.  We're trying to come up with a
name, have decided that general meetings will be second Wednesdays, 7:30 -
9:30.  Right now, polling those who were there about a date for the Japanese
fun.  Anyone who wants to participate, please consider yourself Always
Invited - to Wednesday meetings, and/or the longer weekend ones.  Just email
me offlist for directions, etc., ok?  February's meeting may be a
load-the-needle-and-aim sort of project.  Some may already know this, but we
have a blind member who weaves, and her husband who is incredibly eager but
completely textile-impaired at this point. So we're starting at the bottom
of each craft and working up to "the sky's the limit".  Do come join us!

gerita

> About the NTM, I got there late but it was pretty interesting.  Gerita can
> give you details.  One thing we've talked about is having some all-day
> sessions on a weekend, 2-3 times a year, when we can really get into some
> other projects that don't lend themselves to two-hour evening classes.
For