[Ansteorra-Textiles] Fleece...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 20:16:07 PDT 2004

Some friends of mine in Indiana have some fleece for sale

I have a black face fleece from these folks but I haven't gotten to work with it yet.
Hopefully soon...it still needs to be washed...and I have to make time to work with it...

Lorraine

Hammerstead Farms
Fleece Repricing

Therefore, as of today, we're rearranging our website to reflect new pricing: $20 each for Suffolk/Mixed fleeces, and $22 each for Blackface fleeces. These new prices include shipping and handling: no need for complicated formulas to figure out how much each one will cost. We've combined the fleeces that were under 4 pounds to make a nice, uniform 5 pound package.

So, basically, our fleece is available for $2 per pound - you can specify the species (Suffolk/Mixed or Blackface) and the color on the Suffolks - dark or light. We have about 30 fleeces still available, so get in touch today to order yours!

http://www.hammerstead.com/
sales at hammerstead.com

http://mail.yahoo.com