[Ansteorra-Textiles] Clothiers' and Textile Workers' Guild

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Aug 11 12:14:37 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

Due to the demands of some mundane necessities, our Guild meetings will
need to find a new night for a few months.  First Tuesdays are
absolutely out.

Anyone with an opinion is welcome to contact me, off list or on, to
voice it.  I'll take 'votes' for the next week (that is, until August
19), to give me time to advise our Virtual Scribe and others who need
advance notice.

Meeting schedules are:

September:  Decorative Knots with Don Alaric
October:  Kool-Aid dying
November: more dying or Period Sewing (you get to vote, here, too)
December:  Revel, naturally.

Ever in Service,
Gerita del Mare

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)