[Ansteorra-textiles] sheep recommendation

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 3 12:56:17 PST 2004

If anyone of you spinners are looking for fiber, I'd like to recommend
Skylines farms.  They have really lovely fleeces.  I bought one of hers two
years ago that was a problem fleece but I never looked back.  I bought
another from her last year and this year (sigh)  I have reserved a half
fleece.  She raises ROmney and the length of fiber is nice.  She's a really
nice person as well.  Her roving that she occasionally sells is also nice.

You can see her fibers at www.skylinesfarm.com.  Yeas, Kestral, this is
where some of my nice long pale shimmery fiber comes from. (grin).

Clare

Nancy Wederstrandt
School of Biological Sciences
Instructional Services