[Ansteorra-textiles] sheep recommendation

Victoria Owens webadmin at oldcitypark.org
Fri Feb 6 22:20:02 PST 2004

Hi all

If anyone wants to learn the basics of sheep care please let me know. Every
Saturday in March at Old City Park I will be shearing.  The only stipulation
is that if the sheep is wet I will not shear.  I will also be shearing at
the Plano Heritage Farmstead sometime in March and April so if you want to
come and learn just let me know.

We will do something similar once we determine the shearing dates for Eule
and Ariella's sheep down in the Austin area.

Cheers
Kestral  'Sheep Geek'  MacLachlan
972-394-6202
webadmin at oldcitypark.org