[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

gwenneth at dona.sca.org gwenneth at dona.sca.org
Thu Feb 19 13:29:47 PST 2004

> Since we're all being so quiet, I borrowed what the
> local Spinner's list  does and I'm asking for a roll
> call.

Not doing much textile-wise.  I finished a hat (trips to
Oklahoma are good for that; knitting is the only thing I
can do in the car without getting sick).  Now I'm making a
long pointy hat for Ari's baby.  It should be longer than
the baby when it's finished.  Unfortunately, I missed a
decrease 18 rows back, so I'm trying to repair that
locally.  It probably won't work, so I'll have to rip out
1100 stitches.  Sigh.

I'm designing some knotwork for embroidery, and I've
agreed to make a couple of outfits in exchange for a pair
of gauntlets.  So far all I've done is taken measurements.

Gwenneth
Bryn Gwlad