[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:33:10 PST 2004

At 06:22 PM 2/19/2004, you wrote:
>I love making facial or dish cloths because you have something useful at the
>end of learning something.  Though Kat's coaster collection has an appeal,
>too.  Keep going!

Hi Cassandra:
I'm glad you let us know what you're doing... I enjoy making squares.  Most
of what I knit are squares.  THe sweater is the first thing I've knit that
wasn't square or rectangular.... Actually the sweater is sorta squareish.

Seriously.. Everything I knit is square.  I'm totally envious of people who
actually knit.  (like Audette when she isn't falling on the floor.)  I make
lots of squares.

As for your fiber.... the only thing to do is get more then no one will see
that you don't have a shelf under it. (grin).

Regards,

Clare