[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Thu Feb 19 19:15:42 PST 2004

I haven't been doing much of anything textile wise of late.  My husband & I
bought a house with about 3 1/4 acres just before last Thanksgiving.  Then
he had surgery in January which he is recovering from and I'm having surgery
in April.  My 4 heddle loom did not make the trip well, nothing major but I
need to find my instruction book to put it right and it's still packed.  So
lately I've been more concerned with painting, setting up our archery range,
making plans for landscaping and planting, planing new garb after we lose
weight from the surgery, planing all the wonderful things we can do with the
40 by 80 foot 2 story metal building with 3/4 bath and plans to convert the
2 car garage into my Library.  But first we have to finish unpacking
everything so we can find stuff.

I'm also trying to get a Weaving and Spinning Guild going but people who say
they're interested don't show up for the meetings.  (Sigh.)

Darcy