[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 08:15:37 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/19/2004 8:30:45 AM Central Standard Time,
nweders at mail.utexas.edu writes:
Whatcha all doin?  Time for outdoor dying Eleanor?
Well as usual I have been spinning everything I can get my hands on.  I have
been playing with blending fibers.  Oh I also will be teaching a new to the
SCA friend how to spin.....I knew I could hook her!!!!!  I have some dye stuff
waiting patiently for my attention and now that I do not have the Candlemas
feast in my kitchen I can actually start to dye.  I have also been diligently
knitting, except that I left my half done second sock(very sad look at Corrinne)
at the Seawinds event.  Thats what I get for knitting between battle
scenarios<grin>.  I am also insanely trying to do a blackwork handkerchief that I got
sucked into doing for Alexandria...ahhhhhhhhhh.  Sigh, well thats about it for
now.  Look forward to seeing everyone around this spring.

Hugs
Eleanor