[Ansteorra-textiles] Re: Roll Call

gwenneth at dona.sca.org gwenneth at dona.sca.org
Fri Feb 20 10:08:54 PST 2004

> Well, I entered a homespun/handwoven 15" wide wool
> cloth, tabby with a pattern weft, at Kingdom Arts &
> Sciences here a few weeks ago.  Unexciting, but solid.
>  It did pretty well, although my score was ticked off
> for several things, some completely justified, some a
> bit unreasonable.
>
> Regards,
> Toinette

Not to sound critical, but there is a reason that the
judges' contact info is listed at the bottom of the
sheets.  If you disagree with your score, TALK TO THE
JUDGES!  Maybe something was overlooked in the
documentation.  Maybe the reason for a lower score was not
expressed clearly.  Maybe there is something simple you
can do that would give you a higher score at Gulf War.
You'll never know if you don't ask.

Gwenneth