[Ansteorra-textiles] textile doin's

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Fri Jan 9 13:32:39 PST 2004

Gloves?  I've got glove patterns.  In fact, one of my new Christmas books is
entirely devoted to fair isle gloves...  Though, I've also got a book that
includes a basic pattern for a variety of needles and yarns.

Audette

N.D. Wederstrandt <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> said:
<snip>
:I'm interested in getting started on gloves.... The Textile Guild here in
:Bryn Gwlad that Audette runs is going to be knitting at their meeting and
:I'm planning on going (hopefully).  I also was speaking to a friend who
:mundanely is a spinner and she sent me a web page for a spinner's gathering
:in Feb.  Looks good and I will post the address.  If anyone wants to go I
:might be interested in it as well.
:
:http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/rotfl
: