[Ansteorra-textiles] shops in Steppes/Elfsea area

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Fri Jan 16 07:24:26 PST 2004

A lady named Anne sent me the info on Yarn Heaven, so I have the neccessary
details on that.  I might look up the Jennings Street Yarns, too.  My friend
will be doing the driving, and I am unfamiliar with where anything in the area
is, so I don't know which of them will be more convenient.

Thank you all for helping me with this.  I can't wait to go yarn shopping.  I
want to try a project with silk!

Audette

Kate Rayburn <anezka at elfsea.net> said:
:The one in Arlington is called Yarn Heaven (I can get more details if
:needed) and there is a relatively new one in Fort Worth (which I haven't
:been to yet so I don't know anything about it) called Jennings Street Yarns.
:
:Anezka
: