[Ansteorra-Textiles] Clothiers' and Textiles Guild

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 06:55:12 PDT 2004

Greetings!

The first week of August is upon us, and with that the August meeting of
the Clothiers' and Textile Workers' Guild.   We will meet on Thursday,
August 5 to study wool working with Mistress Kestrel.  She will bring
wool of several different types, some clean wool, some dirty wool,
carding, combing and spinning tools to play with, and her vast knowledge
for us to pick through in search of answers to almost any wool-related
question we may have.

She promised she would not bring a sheep, but I'd suggest checking my
back yard when you arrive, just in case!

Please contact me (or really Ld. David) for directions if you need them.
972.355.6713

Ever in Service,
Gerita del Mare
Guild Principal

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)