[Ansteorra-Textiles] Middleford Weavers Guild

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 06:42:06 PDT 2004

Keep trying!  Often the Steppes Guild is just me and my shadow, too.
It's a combination of hitting the right nights with the right topic - a
skill I don't have yet.....

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross