[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 09:05:58 PST 2004

The Historic Knit group at Yahoo has a knitted snood in its files.  If
you have access to that, I highly recommend it, although it's nothing
like "Period".

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross