[Ansteorra-textiles] shameless self promotion

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun May 16 15:28:26 PDT 2004

Excellent effort at shameless self promotion, too!  Cute pics, and
enough wool to make me REALLY angry that I still can't spin well!

I sheared with this great lady one day - those sheep are real pros, I
have to say.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross