[Ansteorra-Textiles] Introduction

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 11:56:29 PST 2005

Theresa,

You're always welcome to come to Weavers' Night.  Forth Wednesday of the month at Burkhaven.

Darcy

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
Life is fun at Burkhaven.
See why at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Theresathreadgi at aol.com
  To: ansteorra-textiles at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 12:08 AM
  Subject: [Ansteorra-Textiles] Introduction

  Hello Future Friends,

  I am from Barony Bordermarch originally, Shire of Middleford for the last 6 months.  Have only been playing for about a year and a half.  I like to hand sew but do break out the machine when I'm in a hurry.  I enjoy most fabric type crafts i..e. sewing, needlepoint, embroidery, weaving, etc.

  I am a high school chemistry teacher in mundania, have 2 sons both of whom are interested in heavy fighting.  We enjoy the activities and the people.

  I was given a mostly made cotehardie last week, had no idea what it was other than a fitted dress, so began to research.  Which lead me to this website, so here I am.

  Sincerely,

  Theresa of Bordermarch