[Ansteorra-Textiles] question

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:49:52 PDT 2005

At 12:35 PM 6/27/2005, you wrote:
>Try
>Jas. Townsend and Son, Inc.
>http://jas-townsend.com/index.php
>listed under yard goods
>
>There are other sources but this one pops to mind.  I have my eye on a
>flint and steel set they sell but I have not bought from them.  They seem
>to be well respected in the reenactment community.
>
>AEla
They are very popular with reenacters.  I have been given many things from
them (grin).  I think comparison shopping is quite good.  Also check
e-bay.  I've bought linen thread for book binding on e-bay with very good
results.

I like there flint and steel and well.  I have a modern flint and steel,
that I was given instead of the period one.
(someday....)

Clare