[Ansteorra-Textiles] question

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Mon Jun 27 15:19:16 PDT 2005

good afternoon, Stephanie

as you have internet access, type in linen sewing thread.  what will come up
will include John Neal, Bookseller and they have a nice assortment of linen
thread in 50 gram spools in three sizes. don't forget, the higher the
number, the finer the thread. the 335 yd spool of unbleached, from the UK is
35/3 is natural (from what I can tell, it's a soft white and would be easy
to dye with linen dyes) if you needed it to match closely. It is $13.50.
They have an assortment of colors but that have been waxed and at least in
my opinion, are a bit expensive. They come in assortments of 5 yards of 6
colors.

I keep thinking there is somewhere here in the Dallas area, that I have been
*in* that sells linen thread.....just have to keep trying to remember.

Galen