New Re: [Ansteorra-Textiles] question

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 21:20:50 PDT 2005

Thanks,

I haven't gotten Woven into the Earth yet...sigh

I have realized how modern my thinking is...and am trying to get past the "victorian" idealism
that tends to be common practice in most modern crafts...and am trying to reach beyond
into fact...unfortunately I haven't had much time to do much research yet...so have been
 relying on others knowledge...

Lorraine DeerSlayer