[Ansteorra-Textiles] Update on the Fiber Arts College, June 23, 2007, San Antonio, TX

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:29:31 PDT 2007

I'd rather choose between lunch and a class than have someone else do it for me.

If you have eight hours available, and one hour is reserved for lunch,
you get a maximum of seven hours of classes.  If you don't have a
lunch hour, you can do eight hours of classes, or seven hours plus
lunch.  So the worst case would be the same number of classes, but
you'd get more choice as to which class to skip.

Gwenneth