[Ansteorra-Textiles] sheeps

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 06:55:39 PDT 2007

...and it got your attention!

However you want to spell it, these sheep need homes.  They are a period or
near-period breed, so those with the space (and town regs) to keep them may
have been interested.

Gerita

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox