[Ansteorra-Textiles] sheeps

Kristine Keeney - Golden Gryphon Designs kristine.keeney at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 08:34:28 PDT 2007

Depending on how many there are, and how far they would have to travel, I
have an acre with good graze for what/whoever wants... I would love to have
a sheep or three and I know I could rent them out to others locally. Nothing
better than a quiet, self-perpetuating, self-fertilizing lawn mower!
 Who should I contact, or will you let them know on my behalf? (We live in
the country, no zoning. And I would happily put up whatever structure they
might need for comfort. (Dearly Beloved used to raise sheep for 4H and swore
he'd never do it again. I'll betcha I can talk him into it with the
benefits...)
	Best thoughts,
	Cassandra Starrswife (mka Kristine Keeney)

Kristine Keeney
www.goldengryphondesigns.com
Golden Gryphon Designs
   custom sewing and embroidery for all of your whims