[Ansteorra-Textiles] Textile/spinning day in East Texas

Deborah Wade Deborah.Wade at tpwd.state.tx.us
Sun Jul 27 12:42:34 PDT 2008

On August 23 from 10:00 to 4:00 Rosepath Weaving of Lindale, TX and the
Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center will host a textile day at its
Conservation Center in Athens, Texas.  As the Staff member sponsoring
this event I wanted to be sure to invite any SCA textile people that are
interested to come and enjoy a day of fiber and fun at the Center.

If you have any questions or need directions please let me know.

Rhiannon ferch Cian