[Ansteorra-Textiles] intro & Spanish weaving

Nancy nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 25 13:57:49 PDT 2008

Clare - I've been almost completely inactive with my spinning and weaving
over the last year.  Last night I dreamed of finding an old abandoned
weaver's building, with tables full of threading diagrams and shelves of
woven samples.  It was all very exciting!   Hmmm..... I think my subconcious
may be trying to tell me something.....

                Well, I have a pile of white Suffolk that is being cleaned
and carded and a pile of light brown (sort of rusty brown) CVM that is next.
Then I have a bunch of spun stuff in various stages of expertise that is
wanting me to do something to it.  One day I will do it all.  That's not
including the other random bits of things and art projects.

                Sigh.  I wish we all could find an abandoned building with
things ready to go and I agree it's time your subconscious either pushed you
into activity or maybe it took a holiday

                This has been a very crazy summer for me health-wise and
financially so I'm hoping the Fall is happier.

Clare