[Ansteorra-Textiles] New to Ansteorra, and without my fiber sources.

Camin Bradbury mysryael at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:49:53 PDT 2009

Good Morning to the good and gentle fiber artisans of Ansteorra.

I landed on the shores of this fair kingdom on Saturday and have
yet to locate anything in my area to replace my known and "local"
suppliers.  Since I have come from Caid's shores, it seems a better
and cheaper bet to develop sources in this kingdom.

So I'm asking, what is available to be had for a not very long drive
(hour and a half tops) from Nowata, Oklahoma?

My local Barony is Northkeep and I am south of Chemin Noir.

Help?

L. Annecathryn of  Wicken Bonhunt,
lately of The Barony of the Angels, Caid