[Ansteorra-Textiles] Greetings and Questions

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Mon Aug 16 08:56:36 PDT 2010

Greetings,
       Remember that the larger looms take up a lot of space and ususally
once they are set up they usually pretty much stay in what ever space you
set aside for them. If you would like to take it on a trip even if it's just
once or twice a year, take that into consideration when you build yours. The
ease of taking it apart and then putting it back together will be easier on
you as well as a better experiance in weaving for you and the people that
your demonstrating to.

                                                Griffin