Bards - Bardic Circle at Stargate Fighters' Practice

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 17:47:00 PDT 2000

Greetings to all good gentle lords and ladies to whom these presents shall
come from Lord Stephen Macthomas, patron and student of all things bardic.

This coming Tuesday, April 11, at Stargate's combined fighter practice, the
bardic community of the Coastal and Southern Regions are invited to come
together for the first in a series of bardic circles to be held the second
Tuesday of every month at the University of Houston site.  These circles will
be informal and fun, entertaining and educational for all.  Anything bardic
is welcome, from jongleurs to jugglers, and all ages are encouraged to come
and participate.

On a side note, the second Tuesday is also the evening that the Stargate
Homemaker's Guild holds its meetings at the combined fighter practice.  All
are also invited to come participate in the Guild meeting each month (and be
entertained by some of the finest bards in all Ansteorra!).

If any have questions or need directions, you may direct them to me privately
at stephenmacthomas at aol.com or by calling me at home.  The number's in the
April Black Star under Gate's Edge.

I hope to see many of you out this Tuesday!

In service to the bards of Stargate,
Lord Stephen

P.S.  In addition to the Bardic Circle and Homemakers' Guild Meeting, the
Stargate combined fighter practice will also feature, yes, fighting.  It's
never too early to prepare for war, my lords and ladies, and it's always the
right time to come have fun.