Bards -

Bella elvenwolf at geotec.net
Sun Apr 16 23:41:59 PDT 2000

Greetings to the List,

   Well, To Save a Queen was wet, very wet, so wet in fact that the bardic
collegium fell through due to lack of attendance. However, the good people
of Eldern Hills have graciously offered to let me host a the collegium once
again at the up-coming Eldern Baronial June 23-25. I have a few teachers
lined up, but could always use more. If anyone is interested in teaching, or
if there is a particular class you would like to see at the collegium,
please contact me. I would like to get the classes all lined up so I can get
flyers out to events asap.

In Service To The Dream,

Lady Sibeal 'Bella'