Bards - newsletter??

kyleena of the rom kyleena_of_the_rom at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:44:41 PST 2000

Greetings to the Dream Singer bard from Kyleena,

  Much have I enjoyed your helpful insights, both now and in the past.
  I have a copy (hard and on disc) of the Black book of Locksley (Atenveltd)
as well as The Book of Stephan (from Ansteorra). They travel with me in my
bard box to any events that I attend,and should anyone wish to peruse them,
they need only seek out my gypsy shop and ask. (It is listed as Momma Rom's
at events, but I call it Kyleena-Mart in person).
  It has been a long time since I have tried to locate either of them or any
others on line, though.  Since I will not have time to quest for another
week, if anyone has their current addresses, it would surely give me the
time to seek out other things. I have the ones in the books themselves, but
in the past I was not able to access them. Now that I have my own
computer,and a little more knowledge perhaps that will change too.  But
alas, the time....
   Also, I eventually am going to acquire ,at least, the addresses of other
such books from other kingdoms. --there's just not enough time in the
world.....
   In the meantime, I have found sites like Mudcat Cafe, and ReelMusic, and
the Ansteorran Bardic Fire (I think) site. If anyone is looking for both
music and words to many folk songs,etc, I recommend these.  But enough for
now, I must away.
                        til next time,
                          Kyleena