Response: Bards - Welcome

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 22:10:29 PST 2000

Greetings! I am HL Mara of Rede, currently residing in
Elfsea. I am/was at one time a bard. Ill-health and
lack of coin have restricted my travel, my time and my
creativity. I write poor non-period poetry, sing
(against my better judgement; I sidle up beside the
notes, but they always manage to skitter away at the
last moment...). Storytelling is my true joy. I have
taught a class or two, competed a time or two. There
was a time when the Muses might waylay me
occasionally, but it has been far too long since they
have even glanced in my direction.
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger or cripples us for life."