Response: Bards - Welcome

Lee enaz at ih2000.net
Mon Jan 3 23:53:04 PST 2000

~From the embattlements we see merry rovers gathering on a
trail...          Hail, well met!  Please pause though our porticulles
and allow us the privelidge of your company.
	~We are Ben & Liz/ "Simonn and Tessa,"
3rd Prince/ess then 9th King/Queen of the beloved lands of Ansteorra;
ancient founding Baron/ess Bordermarch along with the populace, castle
and hallowed battlegrounds here; and lately retired Vicar/ess of same;
active mostly for 23-&-a-half years with some inactive time spanned
between.  Simonn, somewhat an author, poet, willing to tell or sing;
Tessa, far less an author but one who sometimes "writes" from within her
soul "that which is not exactly poetry."
Both lovers of bardcraft for the sake of encouraging bards;
here a-tuned appreciatively to meet and learn...
	~Current bardic hopes, if this qualifies: At small local Bmch 12th
Night, Jan 8 (not on kingdom calendar), I'm planning to teach cherubic
children to sing during feast, "Adeste Fideles" in Latin.
	~Godspeed as your travels resume.
	@>-,--'-,-,-  [blue rose illuminated here]
	Tessa 	enaz at ih2000.net