Bards - ??

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Jan 5 06:13:24 PST 2000

Moin

It is wonderful to have a specific list just for bards.

I myself have been w/ SCA about 6 mths and participated in my first bardic
at last years Moonshadowe.  It was a special bardic sponsered by Robertz for
newcomers.  It was alot of fun.

My question is this.
As a newcomer I do try to make good advantage of any resources that become
available.
Where do most get their material for their stories, songs, music etc?
Do most of us just repeat the majority of our works from others or do most
of us create our own material from our own resources, such as folklore and
history books?
Just really, really curious.

Maidenhair