Bards - Introductions

Lee enaz at ih2000.net
Tue Jan 11 00:51:21 PST 2000

Her Grace Willow remembered:
> "FIRST BLOOD!"
>
>  At that he drew his knife and before anyone could stop him slashed it
> across his hand. He then opened his hand under the baron's nose The blood
> welled up out of the cut and a drop landed in the baron's lap. Greyraven
> recoiled in horror and turned green  Lord Randall then stood to his full
> height with one hand on his hip and one hand high in the air as blood
> dripped down his arm  He made a complete circle. Randall turned to the
> baron,  clenched his fist and struck it against his chest in a salute to
> the baron and walked out of the room.
>
>  At that point we all agreed that he had out done all of us so we went to
> dinner. Someone told me , I am not sure it was true, that the new baron
> had to wait to the second course before he felt like eating.
>
> Performing is living
> Willow de Wisp
To which Tessa responds ~
As you describe!   We too were there, stricken, in *awe* at the
brilliant candle glow; everything seemed to be blonde, or golden, or
bronze, or fire.   Stricken also by the grandeur of court. Being as
houeshold Mountain-Gate came from simple means, primarily attending
fighting events and less flamboyant revels minor to that point,
Greyraven's first baronial court was one of our earliest experiences
among displays of glistening finery.
The acrobatic abilities of (blonde) Andelion du Axegarth are yet
memorable...  and did he juggle fire ?
That first blood "offering" by Randall cannot be forgotten.
Does anyone on the list know where his Tall-ness (as Simonn calls him)
is now?
~ Tessa
Have a cyber-rose:  @>--'--,--,--,--