Bards - Stage Fright

Katitcha at aol.com Katitcha at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 21:27:10 PST 2000

Dear Anezka,
    I really wish I knew a CURE for stage fright. I get really bad nerves
right before performing. Sometimes it does affect my performing abilities
because I shake or have trouble with breath support.  I studied music for
several years of which 2 were at Lamar. Many times I was told you get over it
the more you do it. I don't think so. I basically try to lose myself in what
I'm performing so that it seems it is just me and the music, but it is very
hard. I also try to take deep breaths and stay relaxed as much as possible,
because tension shows in your work.
Regards
Katitcha Brendwyth Eledin Stovold
Morning Glory Bordermarch