Bards - Introductions

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 08:38:55 PST 2000

OK.  I'll go for it.
I'm Lord Toshiro Koi.  I've been in the SCA for a little over six years.
But I've been telling stories for most of my life.  I just never sot an
audience.  I joined the bardic circle almost from the day I joined.  I was
hooked when I heard HE Arnbjorn Spretlegger (very badly misspelled),  also
known as "The Damn Bard",   recite his poem "Patience".
I don't conceder myself a bard.  Just a story teller and a singer of one or
two songs.  Even though I enter competitions,  the thing I find rewarding is
the look in people's eyes when I tell the story.  The look that tells me
I've touched their heart and soul.  If I see the look,  win or lose,  I know
I've done me job.  To me,  that's the biggest reward.