Bards - Re: Bards ~ Emotion?

Lee enaz at ih2000.net
Tue Jan 18 22:08:53 PST 2000

Tessa here.  Well met,
	From the border reaches near Meridies, on the Coast, in Bordermarch,
come Congratulations to Master Lucais, yonder northward!

	To the DreamSinger Bard, Amra,
	Thank you for your for your kindness.  The "sweating sickness" comes
and goes.
Your opinions make for interesting reading...  say on.

and about
William's recent words (copied in part):

> So I would have to say it all really depends on what I am doing, and
> what I feel the audience will be receptive to, I try to match their
> mood.
>
> William

Eh, William? Sort of like Simonn goosing someone, eh??  Sorry, William,
I could not resist that reply.  :)   Ahhhh, hilarity...

A couple of thoughts:
	(1)
	There is this poem that His Excellency Don Robin of Gilwell does about
a wife whose husband goes off to war, there to die; then the need arises
for her son to go off to war...   I do not recall the name of it and
have not heard Don Robin do it in 10 years, but I recall it as most
stirring.  Is Don Robin on the list?  Or, Anyone here know the source?
	(2)
	At XXth, copies of a splendid song book was circulating; had verses to
"The Rising of the Star."  I missed getting a copy of the booklet.  Is
that booklet on line?  Or how might one obtain the texts?  Do copies of
the booklet exist and/or may the booklets be purchased somewhere?
Fond regards all around,
Tessa