Bards - Re: Bards ~ Emotion?

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Tue Jan 18 20:41:02 PST 2000

Gentle Tessa,

Don (Master) Robin's piece about the widow whose son
is being drafted is called "The Baron".  I believe that it is
one of his own compositions, and I last heard him perform
it four or more years ago.

The booklet with verses for "Rising of the Star" was being
compiled by Ly. Darcy (Middleford); I don't believe I ever
saw an actual copy go wandering past during ATYC.

Opinions & reading: yes, I've got many -- some of them have
even been reasonably well-considered before I commit them
to the electron stream... my thanks in return for your welcome,
and your continuing presence in Ansteorra. May your gifts of
memory keep our re-tellings of the history at least reasonably
within the bounds of propriety!

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the DreamSinger Bard)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em