Bards - Stage Fright

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jan 19 14:43:07 PST 2000

Greetings to you all this is Willow

I suffer from stage fright a lot. I find telling stories to small groups
scary and I find telling stories to judges terrifying. What I do is find
a friendly group of people and start telling jokes or anecdotes. Then I
find another group and tell a longer story. I go from group to group
until I am warmed up and have lost my fright.

I hope this helps.