Bards - from- French Song from "Lion in Winter" to 12th Nite

kyleena of the rom kyleena_of_the_rom at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:29:46 PST 2000

Greetings Lucais from Kyleena,
   Thankyou for posting your reply to the "Lion in Winter" question. I'm
glad that you lost the address,otherwise I would have gone my whole life
through wondering if the quest was still afoot or ended. I have been trying
to free up some time enough to look for myself...
"inquiring minds want to know" too!
    AND, since we are on the topic of show tunes, my son (Patrick) has
recently asked if I could find the words to the intro song of the movie
TWELTH NIGHT.  He says that they are sung by a jester. I grabbed up my
Shakespear and found them not....Does anyone else know??