Bards - Problems with performing arts at the war

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Mar 16 01:15:24 PST 2000

I have been away from my computer for a while so a problem happened and I
wasn't there to help. According to the Laurels list we had a really hard
time filling all the champion spots for the performing arts at the Gulf
War. I know that the turn out was poor for the Candlemas selection. I
also know that many of us were not planning to go because of the bad
weather last year. Also there is just not that many performers in the
kingdom right now. What I would like to know if there is a deeper meaning
to the non-turn out.

I know why I really don't want to go to the war. What is your view point
on the subject.
Willow