Bards - Gypsies

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Mar 19 13:25:59 PST 2000

Thank you very much. The out going Baron and Baroness are having a
farewell party Fir day night and I can get there into late Firday. We are
sending out rugs and pillows and lights and the ladies who are taking
them out need help in set up. Also if you could entertain the Baron and
Baroness that would be great. You can recruit more Gypsies that would be
great. I am trying to set up a camp across from the performing area.
Bring anything that you think would make it more Gypsyish. Many of us are
bringing  bright colored cloth, old bedspreads and rugs.  If you have fun
stuff to sell bring it. We will be making Hobby horses to sell. I have
brush brooms to sell. If you are a serious merchant you will have to set
up in the merchant area. We are hoping to have a stone soup for dinner.
Please bring something for the pot if you want to take part.

Some of our Gypsies need help in names and behavior. If you have any
useful Gypsy data please send it .

Yours
Grand Duchess Zafera
P.S. Where do you live?