Bards - Gypsies

Claudia Smith hastur at chickmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:39:32 PST 2000

>Thank you very much. The out going Baron and Baroness are having a
>farewell party Fir day night and I can get there into late Firday.

I apologize if this seems impertinent, but do you mean Friday, or is there a special day within the event that I am not aware of?

>We are
>sending out rugs and pillows and lights and the ladies who are taking
>them out need help in set up.

Depending on the time I get there, I would be happy to assist with the set up.

>Also if you could entertain the Baron and
>Baroness that would be great.

Do they have any particulars that I should know about?  Otherwise, I'll play it by ear.

Selling: Since I don't merchant, I'll be happy to help others.
Stone Soup: How about my stone? *grin* Thank you for the heads up.

>Some of our Gypsies need help in names and behavior. If you have any
>useful Gypsy data please send it.

As for where I live: Houston TX.  I've recently rejoined the SCA and am trying to go to any event that looks like it would be fun.  Unfortunately, it means that the Friday arrival time would have to be a tad late.  But I still want to help in any way that I can.

Thank you for your assistance.

Morgiana Alhazared
---
-Claudia T. Smith