Bards - Elfsea SpringFaire

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Mar 20 18:44:00 PST 2000

Galen of Bristol here!

By all means, welcome to the gypsies at SpringFaire.  If the outgoing
Baron & Baroness say it's OK, have a great time!  Late arrivals on
Friday will still find plenty of fun awaiting them to make the trip worth-
while.

But... I am the incoming Baron of Elfsea, and one of my first decisions
will be to choose the new Bard of Elfsea, in a competition most likely
to be held around a fire on Saturday night after court.  I am a former
Bard of Ansteorra, of Elfsea, and of Dragonsfire Tor.  When I choose
the first person who will be bard of my court, it will be with that
experience
in mind.  Bring your best stuff; I'm not aware of any theme to the
competition,
but check the event flyer in the Black Star and from the site at
http://www.elfsea.org.

My personal ego, not to mention the stature of my barony, demand the very
best of bards.  Is that you?  Come show me.

- Galen of Bristol
Baron-Elect of Elfsea