Bards - Sponsored Bardic -- Parameters

Antigonus Bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Mon Sep 4 19:25:54 PDT 2000

Hello, all --

Antigonus, here.

The specific parameters could be set by the idividual(s) running the competition.  Though, I see it as being very open -- any piece, be it poem, song, or story.

As for the challenge, to me that is what makes it exciting.  Especially with the experienced bards competing against one another "in the background," so to speak.

Much Thanx --

Tiggy