Bards -Kings and Queens of A

willow taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Tue Apr 3 15:25:03 PDT 2001

Dear  Kyleena
Please don't get me wrong. I believe in oral tradition. I believe in  it
so much  that I can't seem to tell my stories to machines. I seem to
unable to talk  into  a recorder. or us a computer to write. I don't mean
 to  be a downer but if something doesn't  turn around  at  events I
will be leaving  the SCA. I lived the SCA for persona  and the magic. Now
 I get put down do much for doing  anything  that isn't "real".  I am not
 having any fun.  Being  the  "real" me is boring. I don't want to  talk
about my mundane life or my personal  life.  I just want to  play. No
play - no Willow. I thought I would give the bards some  time  to record
the  data I have in  my head before I am gone. To many of our old bards
just left and took everything  with them.  I can forgive the ones that
died but the  other  should  of tried to  share things. On  the dying
part I have 2 near dead experiences in  the last  5 years and  I am not
getting any younger. We need some folklorist who will help us record our
oral  traditions.

Willow