[Bards] (no subject)

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:34:59 PDT 2001

Who will come to claim the cloak, to sing in lands of fire?
Who will brave the dark of night, the shade of darkest hour?
Who will come and be the Bard, Who will set their hand to lyre?
Who will come to claim the cloak of the land called Wiesenfeuer?

On September 27, we will once again gather in the land of Wiesenfeuer. In
the list
most certainly we will see deeds of Civalry, Grace, and Honor. Great
Artisans from
throughout the kingdom shall come and vie with feats of skill and beauty.
and then by
the fire burning brightly in the night they will come. They who are the
makers of
leagend, who tell the tale of the Hero. The Bards shall gather and in the
tradition of
our ancient ancestors they will give vioce to verse, song and the stories
that make us
what we are.... Ansteorrans. In the end. One will

Who will come and join them.  In the end. One will be chosen. One will gain
the
accolade, one will take on the golden cloak and be hailed as "Bard of
Wiesenfeuer"

Who will come to claim the cloak, to sing in lands of fire?
Who will brave the dark of night, the shade of darkest hour?
Who will come and be the Bard, Who will set their hand to lyre?
Who will come to claim the cloak of the land called Wiesenfeuer?

HL Darius of the Bells
Bard of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer

"Besides the artist two things are to be considered in every art, -
the instrument and the audience" - Sir Walter Raliegh