Bards - Tag Tale part 9

Kateryne la Escolpiera rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 07:28:38 PST 2001

We must take a moment and think about the poor little
pig that started this whole thing.  The sweet little
pig was minding her own business when this brut came
along and interupted her day of feast upon swell and
playing carelessly in her litte muddy pen.  How do you
think that made her feel?  I am sure it was not a
pleasent thing; especially with his looks.  Those are
not the looks that are appealing to a pig!!!  She
would have prefered someone more like her, pink, curly
tail, funky snout, or she'd made due with a Scotsman.

go ahead, next!!!  Just wanted to make sure we
considered the poor little piggy!!!

Ryn

=====
Kateryn la Esclopiera