[Bards] Re: Bards - Bard of Namron at Beltane

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Fri May 4 05:09:19 PDT 2001

Hey, just because I enjoy the pleasure of men's company (damn portion of
that statement) and am an orphan (poor portion) doesn't mean I can't be a
good bard!!!

Besides, it hurts my head when I try to do the mathmatic calculations for
the conversation of the words to be the right, or is it ryght way???

snicker.

On Thu, 03 May 2001 22:55:40 -0500 "Meggan Joels"
<leighscott at hotmail.com> writes:
> >It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a
> word.

Kateryn la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre la ganse.
(It's good to be the gimp.)